sexta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2013

The end?

So many things happening..

I'm contributing to collectd
I'm contributing to riemann writing a client library in C
I'm contributing to emacs writing an interactive pastebin interface 

And I never made any effort to get more views on this blog. This was me and my self, documentating my learning. From the first post, when I was pĺaying with C pointers.. to now, that I can contribute to real opensource projects.. was a beatiful walk. 3 long years.. Maybe I create something like this with kernel stuff, starting from proc files playing to accepted kernel patches, who knows...

So I think is time to change and get more views, spread the knowledge I get everyday, and do some nicer posts, about linux, programming and offtopics too.. I'll try to migrate the archive from this blog to other platform. I really love markup languages, so I will try something with it .. and this is it!

Time to spread! Time to do real bloging! Time to change!

Cheers!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário